Would you like to straighten your teeth, but do not want to undergo the time, discomfort and embarrassment of traditional metal braces? Invisalign® offers a convenient, painless and virtually unnoticeable solution to correcting a number of orthodontic issues.
If you live in the Las Vegas or Henderson areas of Clark County and would like to learn more about Invisalign, please contact boca Dental & Braces today online or at 702-456-0005.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a transparent orthodontic treatment that can transform your smile without embarrassment, discomfort or interference with your daily life. It is a comfortable, convenient process to straighten teeth through the use of clear, custom-fitted plastic aligners.
The Invisalign system utilizes a series of aligners that are switched out every two weeks. The aligners are tailored to your mouth’s contours and gradually straighten your smile.
Invisalign is effective at treating mild to moderate conditions affecting the bite or teeth, such as:
- Crowded teeth
- Gaps in teeth
Benefits of Invisalign
The Invisalign system gradually shifts your teeth into their improved position by using a series of clear plastic aligners. This effective approach to treatment offers a number of benefits, including:
- Invisible treatment: One of the greatest advantages of your Invisalign treatment is that it is virtually unnoticeable to others. Thanks to transparent plastic aligners, you can discreetly get the orthodontic care you need.
- Customizable system: Invisalign’s alignment trays are crafted specifically to fit your mouth and address your unique needs.
- Comfortable fit: No bracket, no wires, no tightening. Your aligners are made of smooth, form-fitting plastic, molded precisely to the contours of your mouth.
- Removable aligners: Eat what you want and brush just like you always have. Since Invisalign’s alignment trays are removable, you can enjoy all the foods you love and brush and floss without any hassle.
- Fewer dental visits: Since there are no brackets and wires to tighten, you won’t need to visit your dentist as often as you would with traditional metal braces.
Is Invisalign Right for Me?
If you suffer from orthodontic issues such crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth, Invisalign may be an appropriate treatment if you:
- Are in good dental health
- Do not smoke, or are willing to quit before treatment
- Have a fully developed mouth
- Do not require extensive restoration work to repair teeth
- Do not have severe bite problems that require more intensive orthodontic treatment
The best way to find out if you are a good candidate for Invisalign is to meet personally with one of our experienced dentists at boca Dental & Braces. During your consultation, we will assess the health and structure of your mouth and determine which treatment best suits your needs and budget. If Invisalign isn’t the right system for you, we will discuss alternatives with you so you can make an informed decision about how to proceed toward your ideal smile.
Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation Today
If you are ready to get the straight, healthy smile you’ve always wanted, contact us today by completing the form on this page or calling 702-456-0005 to schedule an appointment with one of our highly-trained dentists. boca Dental & Braces proudly welcomes patients from throughout Clark County, including Las Vegas and Henderson. If you speak Spanish, we have bilingual dentists available to help you get the care you deserve.